Click Image Below to Enlarge
|San Saba County Chamber of Commerce High School Scholarship
For Graduating Seniors
|Click Here For Scholarship Application||Click Here for Scholarship Rules|
- Online tickets now on sale for the San Saba County Chamber of Commerce Sixth Annual Sip & Stroll...
- The San Saba County Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring a Veterans Day Program on Friday, November 9th, from...
- This year’s San Saba Christmas Extravaganza and the 6th Annual San Saba County Chamber of Commerce “Sip and...
- The next Pecan Capital Trade Day is Saturday, December 8th, at the San Saba County Courthouse. Shop, visit...
- Shop San Saba with its historic downtown district, pecan and specialty shops, and quaint eateries. For more information...
- Come experience the Pecan Capital of the World with its unique pecan shops featuring everything from orchard fresh...
Join us for the
SAN SABA COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE SIP N STROLL & LIGHTED CHRISTMAS PARADE
on Saturday, December 8th!
Also, see the poster below for other “Christmas Extravaganza” holiday events that same day!
To purchase Sip N Stroll tickets online, visit www.eventbrite!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW
Last Year’s Sip N Stroll Video!
JOIN THE CHAMBER TODAY!
For Membership Application
ATTENTION CHAMBER MEMBERS!
Make your holidays brighter this year by enjoying the Dancing Lights of Mill Pond Park! Set your radio to 88.7 FM and enjoy synced music to over 30 acres of seasonal magic. Enjoy nightly through January 5th. Hours: Happy Holidays to all!
Dusk until 10:00 p.m. Sun – Wed
Dusk until 11:00 p.m. Thu – Sat
Make your holidays brighter this year by enjoying the Dancing Lights of Mill Pond Park! Set your radio to 88.7 FM and enjoy synced music to over 30 acres of seasonal magic.
Enjoy nightly through January 5th.
Happy Holidays to all!
More About San Saba County
- Watch our video to see what actor Tommy Lee Jones has to say about San Saba...
- Kayaking, canoeing, fishing, biking, camping and more! The Colorado and San Saba River both offer outdoor...
- San Saba County Chamber of Commerce invites you to enjoy our scenery! Enjoy activities such as:...
- Mill Pond Park is located less than a mile from historic Downtown San Saba and is...